Saturday, January 05, 2008

Plettenberg Bay

Its not often that I get to go out just me and my camera...but on our trip to Plettenberg Bay I had a million babysitters (thanks to aunties and uncles!) so I got to go out and walk around and just enjoy God's creation, and Clint! :) South Africa's garden route is just stunning. Clint's aunt and uncle live right on the river mouth, and half of these photos are taken from a few steps from their porch.

Knysna ocean
Another amazing sunset from their porch
Knysna "the heads"


The river at low tide


We watched the fireworks at midnight over the river on New Year's Eve
Cool sunken ship on the river
I've been itching just to be in God's creation....so our holiday was just what my soul needed :) I'll post more photos later of our time there.

No comments: