Thursday, January 17, 2008

Future Bruin?

One of my favorite outfits that I got at my baby shower in LA was the "UCLA Bruins" one from my former roomie Sheryl. It was so cute and I couldn't wait to put Noah in it, and it finally fits! :) Who knows? Maybe he will be a future Bruin like his mommy! :)
Sporting it:

My absolute favorite "toothy" grin. Its hard to catch on camera, but i finally caught it today! He's usually camera shy with smiles.


UCLA fight fight fight!

Ohleng came over today and her and Noah became very fast friends. Her favorite thing to do was to feed him his sippy cup. She also got out every toy he owns and gave it to him. Noah was mesmerized by his little friend. He didn't make a peep and watched her play with all his toys.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

that is a really cute outfit! bruins rule so i hope he does become a fan! i love the expression in that last picture; so hilarious. cael too is mesmerized by babies and older children. i think somehow they recognize it's someone like them or at their level somehow. i want cael to interact more with other babies and children; it's so fun to watch them together!

Drew & Erica said...

I love it! early brainwashing! go bruins!