Thursday, September 27, 2007
Wednesday, September 26, 2007
By the braai...and dropping Rachel!
Sunday, September 23, 2007
Thursday, September 20, 2007
Tuesday, September 18, 2007
1. SA has long life milk (for you Americans...its milk you can keep unrefrigerated stored in your cupboard...so when you run out of milk you still got it!) Got milk? South Africans always do!
2. The eggs aren't refrigerated...I still haven't figured this one out
3. There are keys to every door in your house (even the livingroom and kitchen doors) and they look like they are from the 1700's
4. Every SAfrican owns a kettle....in LA you usually boil water on a stove, or in the microwave...its really weird
5. When you park your car, there is always someone to help you put your groceries away and back out (really helpful when you're pregnant!)
6. Most houses are very different from one another (no cookie cutter houses) so when you walk into someones house, you get a real feel for what they are like.
7. All the TV series are like 3 seasons behind LA, so if you missed an episode of your favorite show....it'll be on in a couple years time :)
Sunday, September 16, 2007
He also loves kicking the sides of the bath so that he splashes water all over me and I end up wetter than he does at the end of the bath! :)
The two bedrooms, and bathrooms:
It will make more sense once the interior walls are built. Now whenever there is a problem with where we live currently (like the CRAZY construction noise next door that starts at 6:30am and ends sometimes at 10...) we say..."you know what the solution is? Move to Crestholme!" They say it should be done by Christmas? But who knows with builders.
Wednesday, September 12, 2007
Tuesday, September 11, 2007
Tuesday, September 04, 2007
Noah loves the new Bumbo seat that grandma brought down from Pretoria....except that he always loses his toys on the ground....(this photo is of him looking down at his Pooh rattle that fell!) so Clint came up with the solution:
I went down to the baby Expo at the International Durban Convention Centre (ICC) this weekend where Noah's grandma Anne had a display for her Baby Buzniz. I've never seen so many babies, or baby stuff in my life! Noah's super blessed to have a grandma that does nurseries! Baby Buzniz booth:
Noah and grandma Anne at the Expo. Noah doesn't like to suck his thumb, but he LOVES his WHOLE hand!
Noah and I taking a break after a long day of shopping at the baby Expo!