Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Quiet time

Bedtime is my favorite time with Noah. Every night before putting him to bed I have a little "quiet time" with him where after he's eaten we just stare at each other and I chat to him softly and pray with him and he stares back at me and babbles, like he knows what I'm saying. He is extra cuddly, and usually when we do this he's playing with my hair, or touching my face. It's my favorite "shnizzle" time with him, I just love it! It calms him down right before bedtime so he falls asleep right away, and I get to just enjoy my baby boy..... But when he has quiet time with Clint, its very funny because he touches Clint's face, and it's all prickly because of Clint's beard, which cracks Noah up! So it quickly becomes "silly" time instead of sleepy time! He loves daddy's beard, and grabs at it with all his might! Silly boy...

1 comment:

H said...

That's my favorite time too! Don't you just love how they look like they know exactly what you're doing when you pray? Georgie even gets really calm and quiet. lol. Georgie cries when she feels Daddy's prickly stubble. I guess it's too sharp. :)