Monday, December 10, 2007

Noah and the tree...

Everytime I walk by the tree with Noah on my hip, he reaches for it (why wouldn't he...its a tree full of shiny things that look like toys!) So yesterday I let him "play" with the tree a bit, and he stared at all the balls and lights, and eventually started taking them off one by one (I let him for a bit, until he wanted to put the lights in his mouth!) It was so sweet watching him explore.

So my new goal is to teach him colors. I put all his red toys in a pile, and all his blue toys in a pile, and talk about his "red block" vs. his "blue block." Someone told me that by 8-9 months they can pick up the "blue" one vs. the "red" one. But for now, he just thinks its a very very funny game.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

i love that the christmas lights are making his face glow a bit! such an awesome holiday picture :o)

Drew & Erica said...

Kim -

Thanks for visiting our blog! Your little guy is so adorable - I love that curious, focused look that babies get when discovering something new...