Tuesday, April 14, 2009

He is Risen!

This was Noah's second Easter, and of course, Autumn's first! This photo was after getting the kids ready for church in the morning Noah gave Autumn one of his "hugs" where he takes one body part (it could be a nose, a hand, or a foot) and squeezes it with all his might, with this little funny squeeze face. I finally caught a photo of him doing it. He's been hugging like this since he was tiny, but only now gives real proper hugs.

Clint preached an awesome sermon on "I am the Resurrection and the Life" from Lazarus's resurrection. Because Noah is old enough to go to creche now, I just have Autumn in the cry room and she slept most of the service so I got to sit in the congregation and hear most of the sermon! It was awesome.




Family photo outside the church
And I gave Autumn her first Easter egg, she didn't seem to enthralled


I tried to explain that it was yummy and that she could have one next Easter, and she gave me a smile! :)

No comments: