Tuesday, September 23, 2008

its a girl??!??!?!??!

so the umbilical chord was kinda in the way, so the dr. said not to paint the room pink yet, and wait till my next month appointment. but he did say it looked like a girl, and clint and i saw what we thought was a girl....so for now, its a girl! i wish it was more conclusive, but we are happy to have at least a clue as to what it is! our dr. doesn't like "telling" so he said it was inconclusive with noah (when it was obviously a boy!) so i think he was just covering his bases! so fun that we might have a younger sister for noah to protect! yay!

6 comments:

H said...

yay!!!!

Unknown said...

hooray for girls! it'll be fun to see how different it is, after having an all-boy noah :)

...assuming doc was right, that is :o)

Emily Ban said...

YAY! I was thinking it was a girl too. I don't know why. I did have a 50-50 chance of being right. ;) I'm happy for you guys!

Anonymous said...

That'd be sweet if it's a girl...I sure have fun with mine! Do you have a due date? Mine is Feb. 22, 2009...we might be pretty close. We're going to let this one's gender be a surprise. (I like surprises.)

Mommy Roth said...

Dad better hide her b/c she is going to be a beauty! It took Dr Frields 4 peeks to confirm Katy too so I know how you feel. When she came out the first thing I asked is if it was really a girl. We are so excited for you guys!

cynthia said...

if you are desperate (after the inconclusive results) like i was, you can always go online and look at ultrasound pics of boys and girls, at the same week that yours was taken. i compared and compared even though we still didn't have concrete evidence, i was assuaged a little (and believed correctly that jesse was a boy). :) praise the Lord for a healthy baby!