Sunday, June 28, 2009

Tomorrow....

Tomorrow I leave with my two munchkins and hubby for the long journey (38 hours total) to the states! I'm quite nervous about the flight with the two kids, but Clint and I have resolved to NEVER complain, and to point out the good things that happen, no matter how small :). So it should be a fun trip. Hopefully :) Clint will be taking his first classes to get his doctorate, so its quite exciting.

In preparation I have a quite large carry on bag full of diapers, changes of clothes (you don't know how much this is needed with 2 kids!) endless coloring pages printed from the internet (this is really cool by the way, there are tons of free coloring stuff on the internet!) cars galore, home made snicky snacks, and Resolved MP3s for me. :)

Clint took these on the patio the other day of me and my littlest munchkin, I'm going to miss our little home while we are away....

So I won't be posting for a little while, but pray for us while we are on our long journey! ! :)

No comments: