Thursday, January 15, 2009

On being 30

I turned 30 this past week and it turns out that being 30 is really cool. I thought I'd moan and groan on my 30th birthday about how ancient it seems and how the cool part of life is over. But its totally not. I love this stage. I love having young kid(s) and a cute husband and our little house, and just life. The Lord has been so good to sustain me for 30 years....so bring on the next 30! I'm so excited to see what the Lord has for me. What's been cool being at our church for three years (that's much smaller than Grace) is seeing people at all walks of life...and people in their 50's and 60's having such amazing lives and testimonies and walks with the Lord. It makes the next 30 years seem so exciting. I can't wait to be wise someday :)

No comments: