Wednesday, October 18, 2006

toes....


So this is what our baby's feet are supposed to look like this week (11th week!) Amazing....so much detail down to each toe! You can pray for me cause I get "afternoon sickness"...and its hard to keep up with everything that needs to get done (especially cooking...its sooo hard to cook meat, the smell of anything cooking kills me!) but I keep thinking about how its soo good that I feel sick cause it is a good sign in the pregnancy....and I have it alot better than other women!! The Lord is truely good, I can't believe He is granting us this little gift! We truely are fearfully and wonderfully made. This week its "baby plum"....last week "baby walnut". I can't believe its the size of a plum already, I'm not even showing yet!

Anyone have any name suggestions for baby Archer?!? :) Please comment!!

8 comments:

Ben and Melissa James said...

Where did you find that picture? It's amazing! I don't have any good ideas for a name off the top of my head but I'll be thinking!

Abby and Andrew said...

Im voting for Abigail Grace Archer!!! Abby for short :) Love to all three of you!!

Amanda said...

Wow! It's amazing that a baby the size of a plum can have such detailed little feet! I can't really think of any names immediately either...but I've always liked alliterated names.

Kerry Drew said...

ummmmmmm that is soooo cool. I am soooo excited, cant wait to move down there and watch the plum become a baby. Names?? what happened to Ethan? or John Mac Archer?? just kidding.
ummmm thats a hard one cos the kid will be stuck with it for life- and there is an increase in kids resenting their parents bc of their names. My advice stay clear of plant names.
I just called my kitties (i caught the strays) jezzebel and sapphira.... u can use one of those names if you like :) love u schteeeee

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

i had all day sickness... meat was a killer for me, too! i was so blessed to have ladies from my church cook a bunch of pounds of ground beef for me so i could use it for spaghetti or whatever. little yogurt cups or little applesauce cups helped. i wanted to name phoebe violet, but eric wouldn't have a flower name. i said it was a color, but he still didn't go for it. so i vote for violet archer. vi for short. :)

Ben and Melissa James said...

Of course I am partial to Greek names...which would fit, Clint! Charis is always a good choice. Charis Archer...it sounds nice.

H said...

I always liked Layla. But Matt won't go for it. So we're not using it. So you should for me :) We are having trouble coming up with boy names. I mean, we have one that we will definately use, but just one! Girl names are a lot easier for us to agree on (except Layla) :)