Thursday, March 02, 2006

Yes, Africa has beaches


So the "pastors day off" is always Monday right? So every Monday for the last month Clint and I have gone to Umhlanga. Yup, thats the same beach that MacArthur mentioned to Clint the same night he called Clint...."Clint Hurdle" :) Its MacArthurs favorite beach in S.A. and now ours too. Here are some photos from our adventures. Needless to say after preaching on Sunday, Clints favorite days are Mondays. And no, his name is not Hurdle.

The lighthouse on Umhlanga Rocks

Clint walking Geneva

Sandy Shtee (after Clint dumped Geneva in the water!)

Where I swim every week! (If you surf here, the rocks kill you, I'll have to make use of my board elsewhere!)


So....probing question to all you blog viewers out there. Come out of the closet, how many of you are "blog hoppers" where you hop in on other peoples blogs without having a blog yourself for me to spy on? :) Tee hee. Not that I mind, just encouraging you all to start your own blogs so I can keep up with your life!! I've just found some great blogs this week by blog hopping. One of the greatest ones is http://blog.togetherforthegospel.org/

And TELL ME WHAT YOU LEARNED AT SHEPHERDS CONFERENCE! :) Soak it up!

1 comment:

clyde said...

hi Kim, hi Clint!