Tuesday, April 06, 2010

Easter

I didn't get any photos of our church on Easter cause I forgot my camera, but Clint preached an awesome sermon from Revelation about what the risen Christ is like, and that we shouldn't think of Him as just a baby in a manger, but the King of Kings and Lord of Lords.

After church we did a Easter egg hunt with Autumn and Noah in our back yard, its the first one that either of them have done. I loved that Autumn is walking so she could join in the fun!

Finding her first egg...

Noah's first find
She knew exactly what to do and would put them in her little bucket
Noah kept saying "where's more daddy? oh, der's one, Noah find it, YAY!"

When Autumn found 2, she was happy and didn't want any more and ditched her pail
And just toddled after Noah finding all of his eggs
She loved shaking them cause the treat inside made them rattle



It's still funny to me with the seasons being switched in SA, that we still have "Spring" eggs and bunnies and stuff, but its actually Fall, maybe some day I'll get over this :) There are no Easter dresses in ANY store, but all winter clothes and stuff, but a friend happened to give me a hand me down dress that looked like an Easter one to me, YAY! ;) And Noah's little shirts were also hand me downs, I love love love getting those! Anyway, it was a great day celebrating our risen Lord, He is Risen, He is Risen indeed.

No comments: