Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Crinkle bum

There is something so cute and squeezable about a baby's bum in overalls. I think it's the crinkle of the diaper underneath it all. We are going to start potty training Noah next week, and I think I'm going to miss the crinkle quite alot.


It suddenly turned spring, and my "storm lilies" that only bloom when a storm is coming all "voted" that rain was indeed coming, although there was no cloud in the sky.
I had some fun outdoor time alone with my daughter today in the spring air. While having a toddler running around sometimes I miss the moments of just staring at my little baby....so I took the opportunity during a long Noah nap to enjoy her a bit. There is something just SO facinating to babies....the feeling of grass. She loves it just like Noah did at this age.

Then we played a bit of "horsey" which she always loves. It was a fun afternoon!

1 comment:

Emily Ban said...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! Potty Training! I'm so scared! Have you figured out a plan of attack? (Yes, you are about to go into battle). I want Sammy potty trained but I'm really fearful of the process. Maybe I'm making too much of it, but I'm apprehensive, alright!