Friday, October 01, 2010

Coloring Time

So over the last few weeks I've been going through this book with my kids. Noah LOVES it and asks every day for the "attentive book." It teaches different Christian character traits and defines them so that a kid can understand it, and then gives 4 different stories to go with each theme. One example in the Bible, one at home, school, and play. So far we've done "attentive, patient, creative, and diligent. Noah TOTALLY remembers these things and will say "look mommy I'm being diligent" if he picks up ALL his toys etc. It's really awesome.
And each story comes with a coloring page, which both my kids love to color in! They sit in their little chairs and will color away.
Autumn showing me her work of art


3 comments:

Unknown said...

wow what a great idea! i love the pics of your kids coloring. noah is so intent and serious. and autumn watching her brother. so precious!

H said...

That looks so awesome! I've been looking for something like that! I just ordered it.

Kim said...

So cute! I'll have to look into it for Eliana.