Friday, July 31, 2009

Gramma & Pop-ie

It was so fun for my parents to spend time with my kids while we were in LA. Noah almost instantly started calling my mom "gramma" or "mommy's mom" (he realized she was my mom!)
And for some reason even though we called my dad Grampa, he called him "Pop-ie" so Pop-ie it was.
It was fun for them to meet Autumn at such a little baby age

They got to watch her grow and develop even in the 3 weeks we were there! She celebrated July 4th by rolling both ways, and started being way more interactive with toys, and started solids all infront of my parents eyes! They loved watching her grow and change.

Since Clint was in class every day from 8-5 my parents would take me on little trips with the kids. One of Noah's favorite was to Griffith Park. He LOVED the train.
Riding with me and "gramma" The whole way he'd say "Noah's train, choo choo!" and "Noah rides train!"
Then he rode again with "Pop-ie"

Eating lunch under the trees with the kiddos

Grampa also took Noah to ride the horsie, he was a little timid at firstBut there was a good wait while all the parents got their kids on, so he got used to the idea
And by the time the horses were going he loved it! He'd play a game where he'd pretend to be going somewhere on the horse and then say "Noahs home!" when we got to the gate.

No comments: