Sunday, June 29, 2008

First time at Grace

We have had a jammed packed last two weeks in LA, and I have so much to blog about, but so little time. This is Noah's first time at Grace Church, which was exciting for me (cause it feels like Grace is such a huge part of my life, so it was fun to include Noah in it!) Clint got the opportunity to preach in Crossroads which was great, and I got to listen cause Noah was in the nursery! I've forgotten what its like to sit in church and actually be able to concentrate. (I'm normally in a cry room at HBC) so it was great to worship without being distracted (I love my little distraction, don't get me wrong!)
And Noah's been loving getting to know Grandma and Grandpa. He's started initiating peek-a-boo with them, and is having a blast. Its fun to watch them interact. He loves this Peter Rabbit book that they are reading together.

2 comments:

Megan said...

Oh my goodness...he is even cuter in real life! It was good to see you. Too bad you don't live here so that we could get to know each other more :)

John and Daisy said...

Hi Kim-Kim,
Long time, and I just found pictures of you and the girls from the seminary at the lake house. It seems like so long ago. Me, John and Jane are up at the lake house this weekend for the 4th. I hope you are having a great time here and I know what you mean about trips coming back being jam packed. Shilo is going to have her baby any day now. Noah is so adorable. This was the first year that John & I missed resolved but we are taking a group next year for sure! Hope to hear from you. Love, Daisy