Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Tagged

Hmm, seems I've been tagged, by j_run

Four jobs I've had:
1. Manager at Jamba Juice (it was fun, seriously!)
2. Assistant Photographer
3. Waitress (almost 5 years, at the same place, crazy huh?)
4. Admin Assistant at Clint's seminary TMS

4 Movies I can watch over and over
1. Little Women
2. Emma
3. Mission Impossible III (just saw it, but its one of my fav's)
4. How to loose a guy in ten days

Four Places I've lived: (I've only lived in 4!)
1. Chatsworth, Ca
2. Westwood, Ca
3. North Hills, Ca
4. Hillcrest, South Africa

Four places I've vacationed:
1. Maui and Oahu
2. Washington D.C. on 4th of July
3. Capetown, SA
4. London & Oxford

Four TV shows I watch:
1. Kitchen Confidencial
2. Alias (we're only on the 2 season here!!)
3. The Apprentice
4. hmm, there really aren't any other shows, unless they are in ZULU or Afrikaans!! We usually rent, or buy the series!

Four foods I love:
1. Guacamole (or anything with Avos!)
2. Toll House Choc Chip Cookies
3. Samoozas
4. Craisins

Four sites I visit daily
1. google
2. msn or yahoo news
3. blog/xanga
4. calvarybiblechurch.org (sermon downloads!)

Four Places I'd rather be (besides heaven!)
1. Yosemite
2. Leo Carillo beach
3. Oxford
4. East Coast in Autumn

Four Random things in my bag:
1. HBC Church Bulletin
2. Airplane ticket stub to Joberg
3. Caedmans Call CD "In the company of angels II"
4. Juice box of OJ (?)

Four things people most people don't know about me:
1. I would love to learn to play violin
2. I've never seen Lord of the Rings, or Star Wars (phtew on Sci Fi!)
3. I hate brushing my teeth, i only do it cause i have to. (Except with vanilla mint flavor, but they don't sell that in SA, nuts!)
4. I'd love to wear glasses, and everytime Clint picks out a new pair, I find the perfect ones, and sadly put them back, weird huh? :)

Four people I tag:
1. Kerry
2. Ben and Mel
3. Swearengerer
4. Heather's blog

No comments: