Saturday, April 23, 2011

A Easter-y day

Today I went to a little Easter-y fair with the kids. They had swings, but Autumn started crying, and they stopped the whole ride just for her, which was really nice! But Noah loved it.
They had face painting too, Noah asked to be a pirate. I couldn't tell how she was painting a pirate face at this point:
Or this one....
But she made him into quite the grizzly pirate! He loved it.
Autumn said to her "I want flowers on my arm, pretty"
Showing off the face and arm
Her's turned out really sweet, she's stare at it and smile

We met their friend Evan at the fair and he got a shark!
They gave him a balloon sword, so he'd go around saying "AARGH!"
Autumn found a big easter egg, she kept asking me to "open please, chocolate inside?" but she didn't realize it was just for decoration
Then the Easter bunny came and my kids were VERY shy of him.
We got a little pic with him though
Afterwards they had a magic show to which Noah shouted "Look he did a MIRACLE!" It was quite funny. I had to tell him about the difference between a miracle and a trick. The magician made both my kids laugh out loud quite alot, so it was fun. :)

No comments: