Thursday, January 18, 2007

I can't believe we will be in California less than a week from now. It seems unreal! This week has been so hectic trying to wrap up things here, that I keep forgetting to look forward to visiting my "home" away from "home" away from "home" (I have no idea what home is anymore!) I love how in 1st Peter he says that its our "stay here on earth" like we are staying in a hotel for a few days, but our real home is heaven. Clint has had 10 counseling appointments in 3 days, and I have been working like crazy trying to do a months worth of work in 1 week so that everything is set up before we leave!

Some photos from the "Africa Conference" that was hosted at our church this week. 40 Zulu pastors came and learned how to better preach the Word. It was pretty awesome to be apart of. Some free books we were expecting for the pastors arrived the day of the conference from England, so the Lord was gracious!








And this is Tobi, being...well, Tobi. She is so lazy, that if you pile anything on top of her she doesn't even bother to move...just keeps napping. She napped like this for an hour today under our laundry.

No comments: