Sunday, June 03, 2012

Wedding Wedding

My kiddies OFTEN play wedding wedding, Noah will pretend he has a ring, and Autumn will wear a dress, and they'll even draw pictures of people getting married, so to be IN a wedding...and especially of their favorite person (Tazz) was just AMAZING for them. They couldn't believe they were invited, and even got to be in it!
 And I got to do some of the photography, which I just love! So it was so fun! She was such a pretty bride. Tazz often babysits our kids and is a good friend of mine, so it was special to be a part of her day.

Noah was the ringbearer....and did a good job handing them the rings
 Autumn was one of the flower girls and she held a sign that said "here comes the bride!"
 Daddy and Noah two peas in a pod
 Our family!
I love how the kiddies looked like brides and grooms, so cute!
 The pretty pretty cake

 They were such a beautiful couple, (notice the heart on the head of the horse, how cute is that?)
 Autumn loved wearing flowers in her hair, and Noah loved wearing shiny shoes like daddy



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Nice blog.
I wanna follow your blog,but I can't find it how to follow your blog.
Nice blog.