Wednesday, February 01, 2012

My favorite time of the day

is 6:00...I know most moms call this "suicide hour" or "the 6 o'clock crazies" or something simular, but I just love it. Jude and I get a little alone time in the bath...and the bath is well...just his FAVORITE thing ever...can't you tell?
He does these funny squirms as if to say, mom this is just the best. And he does these BIG kicks where he splashes himself, and then laughs even more.
Then its cozy time with his favorite doggie before bed, and my other two are in the bath happily playing and chatting. I LOVE hearing what they chat about when I'm "not there" and the funny things they say to one another, and I love just how cozy and clean my baby is.
Not so crazy!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Aw, right before I read "cozy" I thought, he looks so cozy! So so cute! I'm glad you just love your cute kids so much. ;)
Miss you!