Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Snail

So one of my favorite times in the day is after the kids have their bath, they like to cuddle up into two little balls and pretend they are "snails" and the towel is their shell. It started with Noah, and Autumn now grabs a towel and says "I a snail too!"

There is lots and lots of giggling when they "appear from their shells"
And some severe protesting that snails must NOT come out of their shells, but they MUST hide.
And then back to giggling wiggling little snails. Clint and I sometimes will "walk" on the snails to crush them, which leads to more giggling :) Silly kiddos

3 comments:

Amanda said...

OH my goodness. Your kids are so CUTE!!

H said...

That is soooo cute. After bath, Georgie pretends she's an "enchilada" and we "eat" her :)

Your kiddos are adorable

amber said...

Kate and Juls do that TOO!!! So funny, only not snails...just the hiding under the towels...I'll have to tell them about the snails! =)